Under the 'Settings' tab there is a sub-tab called 'System Alerts' that allows users to configure alerts if their cellular signal drops below user-defined thresholds. These alerts are emailed to a nominated address when the alert conditions are triggered.
Articles in this section
- Adding comments to Wildeye graphs
- Battery/Signal Alerts for COBRA2 loggers
- Bypassing username/password to login
- Changing input names on graphs
- Convert flowrate data into volumetric data for meter readings
- Converting accumulated data to interval data
- Creating an alarm roster
- Creating Common Water Meter Graphs
- Data presentation on Outpost graphs
- Editing, importing and exporting input (e.g. meter or sensor) data
- See all 27 articles...