If you need to create a calculated input and include data from inputs on other loggers you will need to reference those inputs with the correctly formatted script
1) Click on the spanner icon to access your configuration settings
2) Click on 'Add' button next to 'Other Inputs' and select 'Calculated Input V2 (Beta)'
3) On the new input, click on 'New Input' to rename it (freetext)
4) Click on <NOT CONFIGURED> to access the screen where you need to enter the VB Script
5) Enter VB script as described below :
Return Outposts.Outpost Name.Inputs.Input Name.Value
Text in black must be entered exactly as written here
Text in blue must be spelled exactly like the source, eg Outpost Name = whatever the other logger is called, Input Name = whatever the relevant input on that other logger has been named
Click 'Test Script' once done - you should see 'Test succeeded' appear in green
Click 'Update' and you should see 'Build succeeded, Calculated Input saved'
6) To add inputs from multiple inputs simply place a '+' with a space either side at the end of the string directly after 'Input Name'
'Value' only needs to be added at the end of the very last command
You can only reference loggers within your account