Note : Outpost only uses A-coded M12s
The TBSSR1 is a rugged pyranometer with SDI-12 interface based on a Kipp & Zonen pyranometer model SP-Lite2.
Wiring for integration into SDI 12 capable loggers such as the Cobra2-3G-WS is as follows
An additional M12 splitter is required to add this sensor and the sensor will need to be assigned a unique address to the other SDI12 sensors attached to the logger. Standard addresses assigned to the Outpost-purchased weather station sensors are:
- Address 1 for the Decagon VP-4
- Address 2 for the Decagon DS-2
Common standard factory-set address for SDI12 sensors are typically address 0. If a different address is required, please indicate when purchasing the sensor from Outpost. See Outpost Central Outpost Central Weather Station for connection with multiple weather station sensors.
- Click Config sensors () in the Tools column.
- The Sensor Config window opens.
- Click Add... or Add New Input
- The Add Input dialog opens.
- Select PIC SDI12 Ultra from the Select Input Type drop-down list. Click OK.
- Select 1 from the Choose the number of child SDI12 Input drop-down list. Click Add.
- On the newly created input, configure it to the following:
- Click on the Child Inputs. The child inputs corresponds to the below:
- Child input 0 = Solar radiation W/m2