Note : Outpost only uses A-coded M12s
The TBSSR1 is a rugged pyranometer with SDI-12 interface based on a Kipp & Zonen pyranometer model SP-Lite2.
Wiring for integration into SDI 12 capable loggers such as the Cobra2-3G-WS is as follows
An additional M12 splitter is required to add this sensor and the sensor will need to be assigned a unique address to the other SDI12 sensors attached to the logger. Standard addresses assigned to the Outpost-purchased weather station sensors are:
- Address 1 for the Decagon VP-4
- Address 2 for the Decagon DS-2
Common standard factory-set address for SDI12 sensors are typically address 0. If a different address is required, please indicate when purchasing the sensor from Outpost. See Outpost Central Outpost Central Weather Station for connection with multiple weather station sensors.
- Click Config sensors () in the Tools column.
- The Sensor Config window opens.
- The Add Input dialog opens.
- Child input 0 = Solar radiation W/m2