The default view for customers is the Outpost Central logo on both the left (LHS) and right (RHS) hand sides. Master Client is able to upload their logo by logging in to their customer view, and clicking on Settings > Logo. The logo will always save on the LHS.
Where sub-clients exist, the rules are a little more complex. Master clients can determine whether or not their sub-clients can display logos.
- Default setting is to allow this functionality with the master logo on the RHS and the sub-client on the LHS.
- If the sub-client chooses not to upload a logo, the LHS will display the Master logo and the RHS will display the Outpost Central logo.
To summarise :
- If no master logo added - left and right Outpost logo.
- If master logo added to Master Client - left Master logo, right Outpost logo.
- If no subclient logo added, subclient view has - left Master logo, right Outpost logo.
- If subclient logo added - left subclient logo, right Master logo.