The Elster PR-6 and PR-7 sensors are inductive self-powered pulse counter sensors used with Elster V200 or V210 meters. It is a bi-directional inductive pulser unit.
Articles in this section
- Calibrating Enviropro Soil Moisture Data to Soil Type
- Configuring MAG8000DF product type
- DTMP Sensor Specification
- Guide for Aquacheck
- Guide for Decagon DS-2 Sonic Anemometer
- Guide for Decagon ES-2 Electrical Conductivity, Temperature Sensor
- Guide for Decagon VP-4 Humidity, Barometric Pressure, Temperature and Vapour Pressure Sensor
- Guide for Elster PR-6 & PR-7
- Guide for Enviropro Sensors
- Guide for Sentek EasyAG Series II
- See all 14 articles...